Your ebook winning an award and:
- Putting an official “sticker” on your ebook cover, pbook cover, blog, website, Amazon page, and promotion materials.
- A free listing in Publishing Poynters Marketplace offering review copies for reviews in prestigious ebook dealers’ sites such as Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble.com, and others.
- Winners will be announced to the media in news releases.
- A chance at a one-year scholarship award for Dan Poynter’s Para Promotion Program.
- Six ebook Promotional “Lessons”
- Everyone receives an official “sticker” for their ebook cover or for other use.
- Winners will be listed on the official Global Ebook Awards site.
- Winners will be eligible to purchase Global Ebook Award certificates attesting to their honor.
- Discounts on video trailers for YouTube, Amazon and your website.
- Discounts on other services for authors and publishers.
And much more…
Multiply Publicity for Your Ebooks
The greatest challenge for ebook authors, both fiction and nonfiction, is getting their ebook known. Known, read, loved, and recommended to others. This is the best publicity: “word of mouth.” The predicament is finding readers interested in your subject. Judges for the Global Ebook Awards select the categories of ebooks in which they have an expertise and want to read. They are avid readers who voluntarily come to your ebook.
Being nominated for an ebook award multiplies your investment in more than one way.
1. Seven promotional opportunities.
Once your ebook is accepted into Nomination, you will receive a promotional opportunity each week for six weeks. These opportunities will show you where to publicize your ebook’s nomination and how to track the results. You can use these publicity ideas and opportunities for this and all future ebooks.
2. Post & Promote your ebook
You will be able to post your ebook in the user publicity section of the website. This is another great publicity opportunity for you and your ebook.
3. More reviews for your ebook.
Judges range from book bloggers to book reviewers, librarians, book club & reading circle members, publicists, book shepherds, as well as professional critics and subject-matter experts in the category they prefer.
Many of the more than 250 judges need material for their (category) blogs and some may review your book at Amazon, B&N.com, Midwest Book Review, etc.
Bring attention to your ebook by placing a Nominated sticker in your blog, website, emails, etc.
Being accepted into Nomination into the Global Ebook Awards is a stepping-stone to more publicity. Publicity projects multiply your investment and maximize publicity for your ebook.
Your ebook will benefit from this fabulous publicity system for just $79 per ebook, per category. Enter now.
Accepting Entries: Now, from ebook authors and publishers.
Eligibility: Ebook released to the public anytime in 2011, 2012, or 2013
Entry Deadline: April 30, 2013 (midnight Pacific Time).
Winners Announcement: August 19, 2013
The Global Ebook Awards are designed to help you achieve these publicity goals. The Awards are more than a “sticker” they come with a built-in publicity machine. Submitting your ebook for a Global Ebook Award is a publicity investment. Your ebook deserves this exposure. Unlike other award programs we do not charge for our sticker file upon winning an award.