Who may enter?
The Global Ebook Awards are open to authors, publishers, illustrators and photographers.
What is eligible?
- Ebooks from authors, publishers, illustrators, photographers, self-published or traditionally published, regardless of company size. The Global Ebook Awards are given to the best of the best, not the best of some special group.
- Ebooks in the English language from any country.
- Ebooks copyrighted or released (offered on a website) in 2018 or newer. Revised editions, with a more recent release date, are eligible. Revised editions are considered by the publishing industry to be new ebooks (they usually have new ISBNs); they may be entered again in following years.
- Ebooks fitting into one of the categories listed.
- Accepting entries: Now.
- Eligibility cut off: ebooks published and available online for free or purchase before April 30 2020
- Winners (all) announced August 16, 2020
Application deadline: April 30, 2020 (midnight Pacific Time).
Ebooks are evaluated as objectively as possible with scores on several items. Judging panels will consider cover design, content quality, layout when not straight text, originality, etc. Judges are industry professionals with experience in ebooks and in the category they evaluate. Each award, Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Honorable Mention must meet a minimum score requirement. In some categories more than one ebook may be listed as the winner due to the number of entrants and the sum of their scores from the judges; some categories may have limited or no awards. Decisions of the judges are final.
In addition to your award being listed on the Global Ebook Award website, digital “sticker” files will be given to Gold, Silver, Bronze, Honorable Mention and Dan Poynter Legacy Winners to apply to their ebook covers and promotional materials.
How to enter?
- Apply by purchasing the correct number of entries.
- Fill out the simple form at the next page to complete your registration.
If you would like to use PayPal to pay for your entries, we do have a PayPal email address that we use that may be known to you from the first year of the Global Ebook Awards, but we will not be using it to process entry fees this year or in the future. Instead, please use the shopping cart which has a PayPal option.
Checks may be sent to the address noted below.
You will be notified of the receipt of each entry.
Where to enter
On this site. Click on Apply, above.
The mailing address is:
Indigo Enterprises, LLC
297 Forest Drive
Goleta, CA 93117
What are the entry fees?
1-6 entries: $79 USD each; normally authors, the copyright owner.
7 or more entries: 15% off entire order; normally publishers, the ISBN owner.