What does it mean to move forward through our lives day-by-day into such a projected future?
This is the question I asked myself when I arrived in Australia after a year of travelling across Asia.
But after such a journey, such an encounter with foreign cultures, my mind had been changed and things were not as they were before.
Join me, as I arrive in Sydney, on this journey of looking at life in a new way…
Take the Red Pill now to discover:
– the secret history of corporate globalisation
– why money doesn’t exist
– who was wishing for a new Pearl Harbor back in 1997, and their actions after it came to pass on September 11th 2001
– what Krishna, Lao Tzu, Bodhidharma, Rumi and the Gnostic Jesus have in common
– the link between our mind and our reality
– what it will take to halt Global Warming
– why you can never Go Green